The Best Vegetarian Brunch In London? 90 Degree Melt Review
90 Degree Melt opened up in late 2016 but I hadn’t heard about it until my foodie pal Jess Eating East told me I HAD to visit. One look at the menu and I was straight down there for Sunday brunch. What I found, was one of the best vegetarian brunches I’d ever had! Founded by Nidhi Sharma, an incredibly passionate Veggie LASS, 90 Degree Melt is all about delicious American-inspired comfort food, serving incredible grilled cheese sandwiches throughout the week. At the weekend they turn it on brunch style with epic scrambled eggs, Shakshuka bowls, French toast all washed down with boozy Mimosas.
235 Mile End Road, London, E1 4AA
- It’s all vegetarian! Lots of vegan options too. I still never get over sitting down in a restaurant and being able to order EVERYTHING.
- Delicious, American inspired dishes with epic asian and middle-eastern twists.
- Incredible value for money. LAD-sized portions at very reasonable prices (the scrambled eggs were only £6 and LOOK AT THEM!)
- Nothing to see here in terms of the food, there’s something for everyone and it’s all delicious.
- It is quite a way out East so is quite an odyssey. Totally worth it though.
Veggie LAD Recommends
Fried Grilled Cheese Balls
Veggie LAD Verdict
Just go here! You won’t be disappointed. This is also one of the best examples I’ve seen of a place that’s ideal to take your non-veggie mates to. The portions are epic, the flavours are massive and the setting is laid back and cool. What more could a hungry LAD ask for?
Give me some of that!
Take a look at the 90 Degree Melt Website.
Where’s your favourite vegetarian brunch in London. Get in touch on social below…